Brand Influencers and Micro Influencers
If you are an influencer and your followers have an interest in the military community, adventure, or fitness, here’s how you can help grow the Fear Naught community and support bereaved military children.
How you can help:
About Fear Naught and how it supports bereaved military children:
Fear Naught is powered by Scotty’s Little Soldiers, the charity for children who have experienced the death of a parent who served in the British Armed Forces.
Scotty’s Little Soldiers was founded by Nikki Scott back in 2010, following the death of her husband, Cpl Lee Scott, who was killed in action in Afghanistan and left behind two young children.
Scotty’s has launched Fear Naught, named after the motto of the Royal Tank Regiment (Cpl Lee Scott, was serving with RTR at the time of his death), aimed at the veteran community and people who are active, into adventure or fitness, with a mindset of physical toughness and mental health.
Fear Naught has its own range of merchandise and 100% of Fear Naught profits go to Scotty’s Little Soldiers to help the charity support bereaved military children and young people. Funds raised through Fear Naught challenges also enable Scotty’s to ensure that no child, who has experienced the death of a parent who served in the British Armed Forces, feels alone.
How you can help:
Through your network of followers, you have the power to make a huge difference. You can help grow the Fear Naught community, increase merchandise sales and sign ups to our challenges.
Here’s a few simple things you can do:
- Engage with our posts and share
- Post about our merch (let us know if you’ll do this and we’ll pop a t-shirt in the post to you)
- Help sell merch by sharing a unique discount code (we’ll get a code to you)
- Help us create content - what’s your area of expertise? Could you write a blog? (we can write it for you), could you create a short video?
- Support one of our activities? This could be posting about a fundraising challenge
- Link to Fear Naught from your own website
Are you in?
If you are willing to get involved, please contact us and we will happily chat to you about the best ways you can help support bereaved military children. Click the button below to email us, or give us a call on 0800 092 857. You can also DM us via our socials – Facebook / Instagram